Rate / Type of Work / Location / Years of Experience
- Graduate of any computer course
- At least 6 months of work experience
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig Job Description:
- Act as a first point of contact (inbound and outbound calls) for all customers’ queries related to other technical concerns.
-Assisting end-user over the phone or remote via CMRC, Remote Desktop Connection and Microsoft Teams
- Provides troubleshooting and isolation assistance before escalating calls with dependencies to respective towers or group to resolve the concern of the end-user.
- Must be able to escalate Level 2 concerns with dependencies to the respective tower/ groups to resolve the concerns of the customer.
- Creation of tickets and ensuring that the ticket details are complete and has been verified.
- Provides ticket updates or status to end-user related to the raised concern.
- Monitoring and resolving tickets raised by users via ticketing portal (Dynamics365)
- Password reset and checking of the SAP account status.
- Creation of account through KOLAH, CSO Freegoods, OCP and AR portals.
- Application installation via remote.
- Provide solutions that help excellent customer experience.
- Provide timely responses to customer issues.
- Maintain a high level of program and service knowledge to provide the best value-based technical solution to the customer.
- Take full responsibility and the required action for the assigned tasks.
- Meet and adhere to attendance requirements based on Service Level Agreement
- Meet and exceeds KPI targets set by the client.
- Responsible for maintaining an acceptable level of customer satisfaction and effective professional working relationship with supervisors and co-workers.