- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and Computer Engineering or equivalent
- With 1-2 years of experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Knowledgeable and has basic or in-depth experience with Database technologies such as MS SQL and MySQL
- Can easily adapt and understand pre-developed programs/codes
- Excellent time and project management skills Ability to approach an idea with a simplified view and find efficient ways to resolve issues
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Experience with version control, such as Git and Github is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Code, test, maintain, repair, and modify applications from the ground up using industry-proven technology
- Provide analysis and requirements for new report requests
- Prepares reference materials for IT Development documentation
- Assure users' confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested applicants may send their resume to
In case the Apply button unable to open your default email program (eg. Gmail, Outlook, etc), kindly send your CV manually to the email above.