Rate / Type of Work / Location / Years of Experience
- Graduate of any computer course
- Must be residing near Quezon City, Caloocan, Rizal, Valenzuela and nearby areas
- minimum of 1 year of experience
- Assist-end user on all in scope request with focus on client satisfaction, service delivery quality and technical excellence.
- Over-all responsible for the management, maintenance and provides technical support via onsite, phone, email and or remote on hardware and software issues, network diagnostic and repair.
- Must be able to coordinate to Senior Technical Support Engineer and Team Leader any critical technical issues.
- Set up new user’s accounts and profiles.
- Walkthrough staff or clients through series of actions to resolve issues.
- Take ownership of assigned incident tickets and resolve within the agreed service level and targets.
- Proactively update end users with regards to their request.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and technical reports for issues involving desktop environment.
- Assent Management.
- Analyze and respond to issues and develop resolutions in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high level of program and service knowledge to provide the best value-based technical solution to the customer.
- Take full responsibility and the required action for the assigned tasks.
- Meet and adhere to attendance requirements based on Service Level Agreement
- Meet and exceeds KPI targets set by the client.
- Delivers quality, productivity, and compliance KPI/ SLA reports on daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Responsible for maintaining an acceptable level of customer satisfaction and effective professional working relationship with supervisors and co-workers.